An excellent opportunity to purchase an apartment with all of the comforts of a house in the Suurtüki quarter in the midst of the medieval towers and walls of the Old Town!
The apartment was reconstructed using contemporary, high-end technical solutions and materials. This has resulted in a modern, high-quality, energy-efficient living environment whose value will only grow over time.
The entrance faces onto a green area next to the building, which includes a conveniently located parking space.
- three rooms, an open-plan kitchen, a sauna, two bathrooms and a utility room;
- apartment ownership of 108.9 m2, incl. the apartment area of 96.4 m2 (first floor 45.4 m2; second floor 51 m2);
- granite parking space and stairs;
- custom-made front door with a mail slot so you don’t have to go outside in your slippers to fetch the morning newspapers;
- visible old wooden constructions on the second floor;
- restored city wall that is also partially displayed within the apartment;
- fireplace/stove on the first floor;
- bathrooms with water-based underfloor heating with room and floor sensors;
- central vacuum cleaner ensures easy cleaning and prevents microdust;
- general LED lighting;
- fully equipped kitchen;
- contemporary drain channels in bathrooms;
- Duravit Starck bathroom furniture on the second floor;
- large windows can be fitted with electric curtains;
- contemporary exterior security and weak current system without transmitter;
- exclusive Trendoor doors with hidden hinges and magnetic locks;
- built-in wardrobes and a safe;
- walls painted with natural non-toxic resin paint;
- the apartment can be connected to Starman’s digital TV and Internet service.
Feel free to contact us and make an appointment to view the apartment! Contact: Kreeta Karp; firstname.lastname@example.org; +372 5152122.